Contributing to the CSlib
In the spirit of an open-source code, there are various ways you can
contribute to making the CSlib client/server messaging library better.
You can send email on any of these items to the developers listed on
the CSlib website.
- Point prospective users to the CSlib website. Mention it in talks or
link to it from your own WWW site.
- If you find an error or omission in the CSlib documentation, or have a
suggestion for something to clarify or include, let us know.
- If you find a bug, please post details to the GitHub site or send
an email to the developers.
- If you have a suggestion for a new feature or capability for the
CSlib, summarize your idea or post code for it on the GitHub site, or
send an email to the developers.
- If you publish a paper using the CSlib, send the citation to us and we
can add it to the Publications page.
- Cash. Small denominations, unmarked bills preferred. Leave in paper
sack on author's desk. VISA also accepted. Chocolate chip cookies